Thursday, February 12, 2009

Have You Seen Her?

So today I started back to school after one year off. As I walked around campus from my car to my first class and from my first class to my second class, I noticed many different people some I knew, most I didn't. Like most guys on any college campus I paid very close attention to the many females that populate it. As usual on the first day of school there were many, many attractive young ladies all over the campus.

As I traveled from class to class I always saw at least 2-3 young ladies that caught my eye, and each time I debated approaching one or two or all of em for that matter. However I thought to myself "its the first day, I'll see em again". But that's where I was wrong. On the first day of school is when all of the cute girls come out, after that they are never to be seen again. Can anyone else testify to this? And if u can do you have a guess as to why? Cuz I can't for the life of me understand why this is. I mean I saw a countless number of women I wouldn't mind approaching or catching a movie with. But I bet you when week 2, 3, 4, and so on come along, all of the cute girls will be nowhere to be found. SMH!!!!

Yea this posting really had no point but it was something I had just been thinking about lol, peace!

No comments: